Tuesday 10 January 2012

1st 2012 walk!

Ace 1st walk of the year with Sharon, Julie and our new walking buddy Tracey.
Sharon Julie and myself have signed up for the Edinburgh Moonwalk in June and tonight marked our 1st walk of the year. We managed an impressive 5.41 miles in a good time of an hour and a half. I was pleased with myself as I managed it quite comfortably having done little since October. I dare say I may be still tomorrow but its weigh in day tomorrow so fingers crossed for a loss. 

Endomondo Walking Workout: was out walking 5.41 miles in 1h:31m:46s using Endomondo.

-
Sport
Walking
Start Time
Jan 10, 2012 6:33 PM
Distance
5.41 miles
Duration
1h:31m:46s
Avg Speed
3.5 mph
Max Speed
4.0 mph
Calories
575 kcal
Altitude
0 ft / 132 ft
Elevation
560 ft ↑ / 568 ft ↓
Heart Rate
- / -












No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...