Saturday 7 January 2012

Lovely walk

My hubby was out jogging this afternoon so I took the dog to the woods where he was running. Shame the light was just going so the photos are a bit blurred.  I love walking and I love the woods. Where we live we are so lucky, we are just a few miles from the sea and a few miles from hills and woods. Given the choice the woods win for me each time. No idea what I just feel more at home there. I love the smell and sounds of the woods. Love the rustle of the wind passing by the trees and the birds.  No where does beautiful woods and hills like Scotland! Walked up town this morning too so walked about 3-4 miles today which is a comfortable start. 




Frodo

Lovely woods

Black blur is Frodo running back to me with a stick

Pretty stream through the woods however a nightmare to keep a lab out of!
Endomondo Walking Workout: was out walking 1.88 miles in 37m:42s using Endomondo.




1 comment:

  1. I love the woods too - miss my wood walks when Andy is away!

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...