Friday 7 December 2018

Aldi skin care

Aldi skin care

I follow a few blogs that give a good heads up when new products are about to launch and this one gave me a wee heads up about a Dupe. 
Dupes are cheaper products that are comparable to a more expensive, often higher quality products. They’re usually similar in colour and/or consistency. 
The products I read about were at Aldi from today 27/9/18.
There were LACURA PINK CLAY MASK  for £5.99 and Lacura Glycolic Healthy Glow Tonic for £3.99.
The Healthy glow tonic is a dupe for Pixi Glow Tonic which is £18. I use alot of this type of product and will post about it later once I use it as I am not subjecting my face to another new product tonight lol. 


Drying face mask is a scary look
Pink Clay Mask
The pink clay mask is a dupe for  Sand & Sky Purifying Pink Clay Mask at £40. I tried this tonight and WOW is all I can say. It left my skin feeling lovely. It was hard to get a decent after pic as I felt that it could not been seen as well as in real life! It comes with a lovely wee brush that you paint on and leave for 10 minutes, simply wash off with warm water and BAM! It feels very luxurious and smooth as it goes on and leaves the
skin amazing feeling when washed off.





 

 

 




I also picked up their Charcoal makeup remover and will see how that goes. 
I saw all of this on a Blog called Makeupsavvy, so thanks to Fee there for this info. 
and she has links on her post to the other Aldi products.

Very impressed so far! May have to get a few more for a later time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...