Friday 7 December 2018

Oak woods

Oak woods

I do love a walk in the local Oakwoods. Any season I love it, love it when its wet and I am in wellies, Snow and I am in boots, autumn when the leaves crunch underfoot and Spring when there is no beasties!  Today saw my continuing fitness and weight loss plan continue with a fine 4-5 mile walk with Malf and my friend Carla. Took about 1.5hrs and was glorious sun the whole time.
 
After the walk and dropping Carla and Malf home I took the walk of doom to a slimming class. Like I said already I can make the Thursday group for the next 2 months so went today to the 3.30pm group. I decided before I went that I was keeping my original weight so paid the extra for that. I had lost 10 pounds prior to the holidays etc. Says I have not been for a month and in that month I have been inhaling bread and alcohol. Stepping on the scales I was pleasanly surprised to only have gained 1.5 pounds over this time. Nice group too so will likely stay to group at it as it saves the 7.30pm one. 
Happy tonight, digesting my supper then will get on the treadmill to do C25k Week 1, run 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...