Friday 7 December 2018

trying to be thrifty…

trying to be thrifty…

I am not designed to be thrifty. I am not a money saver. I am designed to win the lottery, I live in the here and now and don’t save for a rainy day. There are people who are so so good at it and I follow a blog which is ace at offering tips, advice and inspiring ideas but i seldom listen.
However at slimming world this week the lady showed us these wee cute bags from home bargains. I am terrible at mostly vegtable and fruit waste. Always have to chuck out unused to make room for fresh.
SO this is my thrifty find. I chopped up the remaining courgettes and peppers into freezer bags ready to grab a handful for chucking into what ever I fancy.

The wee bags however mean that the broccoli and carrots now can be popped from the freezer into the micro and 3-4 mins later WHAM!

30 of these wee bags for 79p! I may be a wee bit more thrifty today in order to buy new boots. Oh I love boots…..always expensive ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...