Sunday 30 December 2018

New Year resolutions 2019!

Here we go again. The always to be done resolutions. I always set myself a few, always start out with amazing intentions and always then fail! Like most other people the thought it always there and the desire to do it. Last year as always I had the usual Lose weight and get fit and they will of course be in my list this year. Last year saw me want to keep a pic a day in my Instagram which is linked to automatically post to my blog here. I got to the days in the 100's then that tailed off. I did however enjoy that one.





 So 2018 ending sees me..........

 the same weight as at the beginning.. FAIL
 slightly fitter however I feel but only slightly.....NOT QUITE A FAIL
Pic a day on Instagram..... 3/4 FAIL! I did get one quarter of the year on camera!

My challenge to myself in 2018 is to take a pic a day on Instagram. These automatically go up onto my blog. Then hopefully at the end of 2018 I will have 365 memories. I am sure some will be mundane and some simply boring but this is my challenge to myself. Join me if you wish to keep a wee snap shot of your year too. #365 #picadaychallenge #2018

















So 2019, here we go..

1. I want to lose a few stone in weight. The NHS says I should be 3-4 stone lighter than I currently am so I will lose 3. I plan to lose the first stone by spring. The first should be the easiest. The 2nd stone by summer and the 3rd by Christmas. That is do-able yes?? They say people slim in 2 ways, The direct route where people simply lose the weight or the scenic route, I have been on the scenic route forever. I aim to be slightly more direct from now on to reach my 3 goals of Spring, summer, Christmas. 






2. Get fitter.  I have got till August on my fitlife gym pass which allows me to attend unlimited times to the gym and attend unlimited classes. I also have my treadmill in the garage which I do love. I just need to put one foot in front of the other and use these. I also have a Malf who will always walk with me I am sure. 









3. I did enjoy my pic a day on Instagram last year and I will do that again this year. though I will at least aim for every second day which makes it more achievable.  I have my other Instagram which is for slimming world and by taking pics of my meals, activity's and general slimming and fitness goals, dreams, fails and everything in between.






If I can do these 3 and be able to post an I DONE IT post in a years time I will be delighted. The last time I achieved a resolution was the year I decided to stop smoking! I know I can do this and I hope by the use of my blog and Instagram I will have documented progress! 

Bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...