Friday 7 December 2018

New first today


New first today




Well today saw me wave off my youngest child ALONE on a train! He is however 15 and a half and was getting met at the other end by my eldest. My heart was thumping however as instead of a straight line route he had to get off at Dyce and get on a bus to Aberdeen due to works on the line. Maybe I baby him too much lol.
Anyways once he left I nipped into Lidl and bought more of that lush plums that I got yesterday.
On plan so far with my new wee diet tracking diary. I dont like the way you are meant to log food with the Slimming world things so found these wee diary logs on Amazon. Lasts 12 weeks and suits me better.
Back to the grind tomorrow…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...