Friday 7 December 2018

Jewelry Cleaning

Jewelry Cleaning

I had received a few pieces of my Nana’s Jewelry the other day from My Mum. My Nana has passed away in December and was a fantastically fun lady to have growing up. She had Dementia for the last few years of her life but before that you never saw her without lipstick, powder and jewelry on. She was always immaculate.
Due to this her Jewelry had not been in use in years so the pieces I got were tarnished and not looking at their best.  I looked up how to clean them and having used the tin foil, baking soda and boiling water before I gave it a bash.
BEFORE PICS.
                                         
 AFTER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...