Friday 7 December 2018

Wedding Anniversary gift to ourselves

Wedding Anniversary gift to ourselves

This weekend sees our 23rd Wedding Anniversary. 1995! Dear me that seems so long ago in one way yet just a heartbeat ago in another. I am a very lucky lady to of married not only my best friend but my soul mate, confidante, companion, heart’s desire , partner and true love.
Ok,, mush over.
We always have a nice meal, normally at home, cooked by us with wine and I imagine this weekend will be no different but we did something good this year. Instead of gifts, we adopted a DONKEY! Its so so cute. I have been horse mad since ever and always wanted a donkey too. Now we kinda have one! Bluebeau! He was saved from the meat trade after being found at a cattle market with his friend Daniel who is also at the same place.  Amazing wee Sanctuary in the Scottish Borders. http://www.donkeyheaven.org/#main

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...