Friday 7 December 2018

September Goal

September Goal

SEPTEMBER 2018 Goals


So here it is, my September goals. I had posted about a 4 week goal but that never worked for me and I think I was a tad over optimistic about losing a stone in 4 weeks and attending the gym class etc was hampered with my hand injury which could not be helped.  So I am going to try month to month. I am starting a wee bit into September but its starting tomorrow none the less.

4/9/18 Tuesday-to-30/9/18 Sunday

GOAL 1.

By the end of the 30th September I will of lost half a stone. 7 pounds. I feel that is sensible and doable within 27 days. I will stay to group at Slimming World as though I hate the happy clappy crap it does work. 

GOAL 2


.

I will be on the final few weeks of couch to 5k. I am not setting a particular week to be on as it should be week 7 of the plan but I will be sensible. I know from prior attempts that I often repeat a run if I feel I need to. I would hope to be on week 6 or 7 however on the 30th September.
 

GOAL 3.

To stick to goals 1 and 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...