Friday 7 December 2018

First day back to work….

First day back to work….

WOW what a day! first day back to work and it all goes wrong. Work was as always mentally busy and short staffed! 
While at work my Dad kindly looks in on Malf and cuts the grass with his ace petrol mower. Today he sent me a picture saying that my neighbour over the road had reversed into his car! what a dent. Luckily she is insured and it will be fixed but still……….
Mike won a competition way back on Valentines day for a bottle of local whiskey and 2 engraved glasses. These glasses have never turned up so the Distillery called him and told him to come pick up another very fancy bottle! shame we don’t like whiskey and its a bit too good for a whiskey sauce for steak. Will keep it on show for a bit as its very cool
THEN final drama, came home and mike says that the 12 year old oven had went KABANG KABOOM WHOOSH to the oven heaven in the sky. Dear me, so new one is ordered and coming on Saturday. So stove top cooking till then. Its funny how when you think of what to make for supper without using the oven the answer is Pasta dish, Rice dish…..

Day off tomorrow to recover before 4 days on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...