Friday 7 December 2018

Inappropriate foot wear

Inappropriate foot wear

Crocs in the rain
My darling husband always comments on my inappropriate foot wear. Well he used to but I think he has given up after 30 years together. Today was a prime example. I adore shoes and boots of any kind. They are my tipple, my shopping go to, one can never have enough shoes! Sadly I often forget what I am wearing on my feet when I go to do things. Its not like I don’t have enough shoes to cover every occasion possible 3 times over but I often end up in situations where I hear Mikes voice saying, “what have you got on your feet??” ………….”INAPPROPRIATE FOOT WEAR KAREN”
Today Malf was feeling a bit low. I think his booster and Tic tablet and overall excitement of the vet yesterday wore him out and likely feeling a bit yuck. I felt sorry for him so I said that words, Walk Malf?  and had to get the jacket on and lead and whoosh out the door. It was drizzling and Mike happened to text when I was out.  As soon as he did I heard his voice in my head and thought about my feet and how they were feeling a bit wet and dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...