Friday 7 December 2018

Butterscotch Angel Delight

Butterscotch Angel Delight

I utterly adore Angel Delight.There is something smooth and soothing about it. There is no better pudding ( well very few, creme caramel, vanilla vientetta and black forest gateau ) but only butterscotch flavour angel delight will do. Why anyone would want any of the other flavours is beyond me. I like it plain and simply in a bowl however I do enjoy it with tinned pears, not fresh pears but only tinned pears in syrup. Tonight Mike and I romantically halved a packet as Marcus dose not  like it, odd child. It was the perfect end to the Sunday Roast.
Slimming world says its not good for me, about 10 syns for half the packet. who cares! Always the things that taste so good are bad for you, everyone knows that.
http://www.angeldelightdesserts.co.uk/Our-Yummy-Products/SACHETS/Butterscotch-Flavour

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...