Wednesday 26 December 2018

Christmas 2018

Merry Christmas! 

What a fantastic day I had. I love Christmas, I think I love Christmas Eve more than Christmas day. There is something simply magical about it. It was nice when the kids were wee but I like it now they are big too. This year, though I asked them for Christmas lists, I kinds semi whinged it and I enjoyed that more so next year they will get to ask for 1 gift only and the rest can be surprises!

Had an O'Donnell Eve tradition of a buffet supper followed by board games which is always ace. Christmas day was spent here, I cooked lots of delicious meals from Aldi and Lidl! All so so tasty.

Boxing day is the usual more relaxed day. Picking on leftovers and have a friend coming round later so maybe more board games.

Love my floating hats in the hall

Hubby gave me a scratch card in my card and I won £40!

Hubby and his keg of cider

Traditional Christmas Eve buffet

 Board game time!

Malf getting his bag of gifts first

Inflatable Jesus and battery candles, this is normal for all households yes?

 Loved the red and white theme this year

My glittering Stag watercolour from Mike 

Best slippers ever! Fluffy Crocs

 So cozy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...